Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Wood Working Patterns|Has anyone ever tried to stain wood in multiple colors with a roller?

Q&A:

Question by Joe P: Has anyone ever tried to stain wood in multiple colors with a roller?
Hello, I posted this question a few weeks ago and never let anyone know how things worked out… What I ended up doing was putting a base coat of stain . Then after it set, I applied wood conditioner. Then while the conditioner was wet, I used 6 different stains that dried up on my foam brushes. The wet conditioner reactivated the stain on the brush, which enabled a pattern to be put on the wood…I just though you all would like to know what happened…..I still have not tried the roller

Best answer:

Answer by Callieme
I haven’t tried that but it doesn’t sound like it would work.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Anyone, colors, ever, multiple, Patterns|Has, Roller, stain, tried, Wood, working

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts